Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Logo Digitizing: The Process

I start with the customer's logo and the necessary size.
Graham Gardens wanted their logo to be five inches long,
perfect for stitching on aprons!



The lovely cardinal has beautiful details in the graphic
 that don't translate well to embroidery.
I adjusted his size, with the customer's approval,
to allow for as much detail as possible.

The logo also has three custom fonts and nine colors. 
The customer decided that two stock fonts, one custom font, 
and six color changes were in her budget.

This is a screen shot from my design program.


The logo stitched out beautifully.



If you have a logo you would like to have embroidered,
contact me by submitting an inquiry on my embroidery blanks website.

I would love to digitize your logo!

4 comments:

Mrs. Graham Gardens said...

We just love our embroidery logo, Heidi! Thank you so much for your professional expertise and skill. Thank you!

Heidi said...

You are so welcome!

Linda said...

Looks great Heidi! Way to go!

Heidi said...

Thanks, Linda!